THE SECRETS OF LUCKY PEOPLE EXPOSED!! If you’re sick of just getting by in life or have suffered from bad luck, lack of money, even bad relationships (or worse)?
Well, that’s ALL about to change with my FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER.
CALCULATING THE LUCKY YOU! or….?
The luck calculator uses complex calculations based on your birth date, Venus, and our Moon’s current positions. The fantastic daily Luck Calculator tool could be created with old, before-unknown data and calculations. The result is in % and is the estimated amount of positive energies built up around you. It is in % as we all have a different minimum and maximum amount of energy flow possible in us. The results are never the same when based on %. Look below to see what the results of the daily luck calculator mean today.
COMPARE YOUR DAILY RESULTS
0-15% – Stay home and hide in your bed… Today is most likely going to be a bad day!
16-30% – Some small hope and a strim of light, but you do best in not taking any risks today.
31-45% – It’s just one of those days when you wished you did stay home and never went out of bed.
46-60% – You can enjoy the sweetness of your life today. But it’s most likely bitter/sweet.
61-75% – It is good being you today: Forcast of lucky winds blowing your way. Enjoy the day.
76-90% – You are just being very lucky today: it’s time to get lottery tickets of any sort.
91-100% – This is a day to really enjoy! You are glowing, and you have a perfect day ahead of you!
How your luck percentage can be calculated from Venus’ position?
The Planet Venus rules over more than one aspect of your life. Of course, Venus is known as the planet of love and romance. Looking into Venus’ position answers questions such as: Am I going to meet a new lover soon? Is my relationship set up to last? Venus’s influence combines the financial and health side with the romantic. As a result, it gives a great indication of your current luck.
How your luck percentage can be calculated from the Moon’s position?
The influence of the Moon on people’s behavior has been called the lunar effect. There’s no better explanation than a scientific one for that phenomenon:
There have been severe studies, and the following data shows that the Moon undoubtedly influences our behavior!
– 11,613 cases of aggravated assault in a 5-year period: assaults occurred more often around the full Moon.
– 34,318 crimes in a 1-year period occurred more frequently during the full Moon.
– 18,495 records from patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in an 11-year period: admissions for psychosis were highest during the new Moon and lowest during the full Moon.
– 25,568 psychiatric emergency room visits in a 13-year period: visits increased near the first quarter moon and decreased around the new Moon and full Moon.
– 841 cases of “self-poisonings” in a 4-year period: self-poisonings did occur more often on the day of the full Moon.
– 1,621 patients over a 3-year period were bitten by either a cat, rat, horse, or dog: the incidence of animal bites was significantly higher around the full Moon.
MORE ABOUT LUCK:
- Know more about luck – Though we speak much about it, how many among us really know what luck is and how it works?
- Know all about fortune – Fortune is a term widely associated with luck. It is believed that luck brings in fortune, and in turn, fortune brings in money…
- Money and luck
- Good luck
- Good luck Charms